Friday 13 October 2017

I'm Back!

Well its been a while and much has changed...but I am back and ready to grab the blogging world with both hands!

Since we last spoke I have managed to get a chronic illness, quit my well paid job, take 18 months off, get qualified as a Coach and launched my own coaching business.  I also have an online health and wellness business and have a fabulous view from my new office / guest room window!

Life got really awful there for a while but things are looking much brighter now.

I'm going to do some posts about my illness and the issues it caused, mostly because it feels like there are so many people out there who suffer a similar problem and I want to reach out and connect with them.

But also because I want to shout to the world that I am doing okay now!  Things are looking better!

So watch this space!


The view from my new office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.