Monday 13 April 2015

Outlander - Enough to get me blogging again!

Okay....first of all, many apologies for my long absence from this blog.  I have had a few health issues (all explained in my other blog) and time has been pretty tight.   But with a couple of hours in hand I felt compelled to rejoin the Red Wine and Wrinkle Cream world to talk about my new favourite TV programme......Outlander.

Where to start?  Hmmmm........I know.......Jamie Fraser/Sam Heughan.  Wow!  If that isn't a good enough reason alone to give this show a watch, I'm not sure what is!

Jamie is a man driven by principles and a deep love for time travelling "sassenach" Claire Beecham.   He even manages to make a kilt look sexy it seems!

Claire is the main character in the show, having fallen through a lump of rock, landing in the highlands of Scotland in 1743 (as you do) and rather fortuitously almost straight into the very muscly and capable arms of Jamie.

Hubby and I watched the first eight episodes in three days thanks to an accidental subscription to Amazon Prime but are now forced to endure the full seven day wait for it to appear every sunday for the second half of the series/season.

Now I could go on and on about the plot and depth and breadth of the characters and storyline but as I sit here typing this, I realise that in actual fact, there is really only one thing that I really love about the show.......so here it (he) is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.