Sunday 24 October 2010

Must....Have....Sleep....Zzzzzzz

This is going to be a short post.  Illness seems to have struck the Angel household with both my husband and I feeling under the weather, and only my son - buried in a sea of Harry Potter Lego - seems to be okay. 

I have an extreme need to sleep and cannot even find the energy to knit (gasp!).

So, if you have stumbled across my blog in the hope of something dazzling, I can only apologise - the best I can offer you is some hot guys, some musings on happiness, more hot guys or you can click on some of my best bits over to the left.

I will be back with something fabulously entertaining and informative as soon as I can, but for now....enjoy your Sunday and God bless.

Angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.