Saturday 18 September 2010

A New Day, A New Blog

This is a fresh start for me in blog-world.  Previous attempts have been haphazard and a little chaotic as I struggle to find my blog-groove.

But this time, I know what I'm after.  Something a bit more focussed on the nicer things in life.  I want to try and bring something good to blog-world.

At the top of the home page, are tabs for the different sections of the blog - kind of focussed areas that will be updated whenever I find something to share.  Check them out - I've had a go at putting some bits in to start me off, and I will be happy to include anything else that strikes your fancy - just let me know.

For now, I'm gonna sign off.  It's Saturday night and I have a date with the X Factor!  Yey!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.