Friday 17 September 2010

Its Friday - Time to Fill in the Blanks!

1. When I get a day to myself I like to get up late, grab a coffee and settle down with a good book in my sun room.  Bliss

2.  High school was....  not so bad.  I discovered boys and boys discovered me!  The learning was dull but the social side was ace!

3.  A little dream I have is  to own a puppy - something small and cute.  It has to stay a dream because my son has allergies.

4.  A big dream I have is  to have a baby daughter.  I have always wanted a little girl.

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be   a Mercedes SLK convertible

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was  on my wedding day two years ago and also when I was pregnant with my son .

7.  Tomorrow I will.... spend some time with my husband and son, do a little bit of blogging and drink a nice bottle of red wine (in that exact order!) . 
Thanks to Lauren for the blanks to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.