Friday 7 January 2011

Life is good!

It is Friday, I have eaten pizza, the red wine is in abundance and I have two days of work (and princess) free time to call my own.

Better still, husband has come home from work in a good mood for the first time all week and I have managed to spend the whole afternoon with my son without losing my temper even once (he is so much like my ex-husband I sometimes really struggle with this part of my life!).

Anyhoo.......my only target this weekend is to do a few chores around the house and then to knit.  That's it.  I am officially an ambition free zone for the next 48 hours.  What a relief!

And so I would like to wish you all a very lovely weekend, however you choose to spend it.

Grab the one you love, give them a cuddle, eat good food and drink lovely drinks.  This is apparently the most depressing weekend of the year - but not for me....and I hope, not for you either.

Let's have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.