Saturday 6 November 2010

Frustration Rules!

Aaarghh....SO annoyed!

My internet connection has died, I have no phone either and the damned phone company won't do anything to help!

I am currently sat in a hotel room, supposed to be celebrating my second wedding anniversary (it's tomorrow) with my husband and I am taking the opportunity to use their free wifi to make a quick post!

Until the phone company can fix the fault (which would require them to actually register the fact that I have a fault.....which would presumably involve them answering my (mobile) phone calls!) Iwill be unable to post anything further.

So for now, have a lovely weekend......and I will be back as soon as I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.