Saturday 9 October 2010

Oh to be nine years old!

Okay so if I'm having a bad day at work (not unheard of) and I decided to write a letter to a movie star, what are the chances of him turning up and giving me a hug?  Hmmmm?

Well, I would estimate the chance as being approximately a big fat zero.

Would my chances improve if I were say, nine years old? 


Apparently so!

One letter to Captain Jack Sparrow (aka Johnny Depp) asking for help to start a mutiny against the teachers was all it took, and he rocked up in full Sparrow costume to attend school assembly.  Totally cool!

And he called up front and gave her a hug!  Totally awesomely cool!

Surely, that little girl is going to be the most popular kid in school for a good while now!  And what a great guy Mr Depp is for being such a great sport.

Now all I have to do is work out how I can persuade Johnny that I am nine and with mutinous intent!

Fat chance!  Oh well.......C'est la vie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.