Thursday 7 October 2010

Motherhood is Tough!

Dear Lord!  My son just threw the biggest tantrum I have seen in years.....over pasta sauce of all things!
He turned into a complete monster in a snap just because he didn't know if he wanted to eat the sauce or not.

I have had screaming, shouting, tears, coughing, threatening to be sick.......!

To say I am in shock is an understatement....the child is eight years old for goodness sake!

It will be an early bath and bed for him and a large glass of red for me.

Tell me I'm not the only one who has an eight year old that thinks he's three?  Tell me this is a one off, freak occurrence and that eight year olds are normally reasonable people? Please?

I'm exhausted!

5 comments:

Panda said...

oh man i wish i could help ya, i dont have kids.

Ron Cooper said...

Love your blog!

Following you from Think of Me Thursday, please follow back!

kriznizzel said...

I'm very sure you are not the only one! I have a 8 month old so have all this to look forward too

Belly Charms said...

I have a nice cold beer after episodes like that :) I am following you back.

Joyful Housewife said...

I have 13, 10, 6, 3 yr olds and a 15 month old. I want you to know you are not alone. Although rare, this does occur from time to time and praying is definitely the first thing you should do. =0)Then I send them to their rooms! And make them stay there til they are done throwing their fit. Hang in there. It will pass. =)

I'm a new follower from Free Hot Samples blog hop. Hope you have a great day.

www.joyfulhousewife.com
www.melaniederrick.com

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.