Tuesday 26 October 2010

Fancy Seeing a Sexy Guy on Thursday?

It's going to be tough, I know.  The options are so....well......gorgeous that it is hard to separate them.  You just have to be strong.  Decisive. 

I know you can do it.  Just focus, concentrate and pick your favorite guy........the winner will be posted large on this very page in the early hours of Thursday morning just for you.

The poll is over to the right and you can choose as many of the delectable young men as you wish (I am the very essence of generosity!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe the time may have come to wave goodbye to the concept of Heartthrob Thursday.  I am struggling to think of any guys cute enough to catch people's attention.

Therefore, this week's Champion of Champions vote needs to go out with a bang and I am relying on you to cast your vote and make this weeks turnout as high as possible.

There will hopefully be some kind of replacement in the coming weeks - I just need to work up some kind of inspiration!

In the meantime, pop back when you can and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.