Friday 10 September 2010

Filling the blanks on a Friday

Random blanks for a friday.....Here's mine:

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is grits - while staying with my dad in Atlanta...just plain odd!

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in anything made from animal fur

3. When I am 75 I will.... be blessed with grandchildren and the love of my husband.


4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Grace - after Graceland......I love Elvis

5. My all time favorite photo is a picture of me and my son on a beach in Dorset, England where we are both laughing.


7. If I could afford it I would have a cleaner, an Audi TT and a letter of resignation for my boss on Monday Morning.

Thanks to Lauren for the "blanks" to fill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.